Set on the edge of the peaceful village of Fenagh in County Leitrim, this charming restored 19th century cottage is four miles from the town of Ballinamore. Surrounded by forest and open fields you will be immersed in nature, the only sound that of birdsong bleating of lambs.
Inside you will find the cottage is bright and spacious with the benefit of a ground floor bedroom and en-suite shower room which will suit any less mobile guests.
The heart of the cottage is the large open plan living area which has a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area which provides a cosy retreat with a multi-fuel stove.
If you would like a bit of peace and quiet from the rest of the group you can take advantage of the second sitting room which has an open fire and is perfect for curling up with a good book.
Upstairs are a further three bedrooms which are tastefully decorated.
The cottage is surrounded by countryside so you can sit out, take in the view and enjoy quiet time at the various private outdoor writing areas.
It is truly the perfect place to get your writing talents flowing.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor small double with en-suite shower and basin, 1 x king-size double, 2 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 5) and multi-fuel stove
- Second sitting room (seats 4) with open fire.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove and open fire
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Power and fuel for fires included
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Ample private off road parking
- Lawned garden to side and rear with furniture
- Smoking allowed outdoors.
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1 mile. Please note: The three buildings make up the main house, a games room and a storage room no other guest stay on the buildings grounds.
Cnoc na Ri
Phone Nicola Kearns: +353 876362247 email [email protected]